Well I cannot believe that I have already been here three weeks!! Yesterday we finally got to move into our new apartment and it is AMAZING!! I have posted a bunch of pictures but they dont do it justice. Its 2 bedroom, 2 bath, over 1000 square feet and absolutely beautiful! Oh and its brand new!! Now it just needs some furniture but I will slowly add pieces over the summer and by fall it should be perfect!! :)
The view from my room. quite pretty. we are on the second floor and I like how it doesn't look like you are in a very populated part of the city (which we are) Although my car looks a little lonely :)
This is my bonus room (we each have one) Its right off the entry way and I am going to make it my office space.









I like! Now get your butt to work so you can beautify the place. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome apartment! Love it!
ReplyDeletethanks!! I will try!!
ReplyDelete