So Florida is awesome... The weather has been perfect!!!! (except it pours rain for about five to ten minutes everyday) The three days Candice was in town we tried to do some fun things. The first day we headed over to Clearwater Beach. (its right outside of Tampa) We stayed there and watched the sunset and even got my little sis a nice tattoo!! Don't worry its not real ;) I have decided that it is my favorite beach and I will be going there as much as I can. It is in the Gulf of Mexico and absolutely beautiful!! Tampa is also pretty cool and I think I am going to be making a lot more visits.



The second day she was here we headed over to Daytona Beach and played in the Atlantic Ocean. Oh my salty!!! As fun as it was I could only stay in the water for a little while. The salt in it was getting to me :) The interesting thing about Daytona Beach was that it was so flat. The sand was very compact. I even got to park my car on the beach. I though that was pretty cool!!

Her final day in town we were planning on driving down to Orlando and spending the day there. (We are staying in Ocala until the 15th. its about an hour and a half outside Orlando.) We didn't have enough money to go to Disneyworld so we were going to see the other sights. (like Gatorland!!!) But Kim's friend called us and asked us if we would like to go to the Magic Kingdom!! Her fiancee works for Disney and had some extra tickets. So of course we went!!! It was so much fun! I was very excited to go and I was glad my sister got to do that while she was down here. (THANKS DENNIS AND SARA!!! YOU ROCK!!) So we hit up Disneyworld, and like many of our other days on this trip we got hit with a downpour!! It was on and off for most of the night but we were not going to let it stop us!!!



At the end of the weekend I had to send Candice back to Salt Lake on her first ever plane ride. I was pretty sad to see her go. It kinda made me realize that the vacation was over and now its on with my life and my new home. Its going to be fun but its always hard coming and pretty much starting over. It will be an exciting adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment