
Happy 4th of July!!!! My first Independence Day outside of Utah was not too exciting but still quite fun!! It started about 12:30 AM when I got home from work and was not ready for bed. So Kim and I went on an adventure. We jumped in the car and went exploring the city. We drove into downtown Orlando and looked around. (it was my first time downtown) We saw Lake Eola, which is the center of downtown, where all the 4ths festivities were going to be. Drove by Amway arena, where I will be seeing my Magic play this fall, and then just looked around a few other places. We ended up back at home about 3:00 AM. It was a fun night!! (pics above)So after waking up from a few hours of sleep it was still the 4th!!! Unfortunetely, I had to work and it was super super busy!!!! I tried to get off as early as possible but it ended up being about 9:30. Kim met me at the Outlets and we watched the fireworks at Universal from the parking lot of the mall. Then we decided to go play at Universal!!! It was a fun night!!


Also, in Orlando, between my work and Universal is this really large McDonalds that has giant fries on the building and a large shake and this large Ronald. Kim and I have been wanting to stop and visit him for awhile now so tonight seemed like the perfect time!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment