So my first week in Florida is quite exciting. Now that I am back to reality and out of vacation it is getting interesting. So Sunday started my job search and Monday ended it!!! I got a job at the Disney Store in the Florida Mall. I am actually pretty excited about it (mostly just because its a job and now I can move into my awesome apartment) I also have an interview for another store in the Florida Mall on Friday. Hopefully I can get that one too considering they are both only part-time. Ideally I would like one full-time job and probably not in retail but I knew that retail would be my best bet to begin with because of all my experience. I am very grateful I was able to get one fast. I can't wait to get into my apartment on the 15th either. I am currently staying at Kim's Grandma's home in Ocala. It is about an hour and a half drive to Orlando. I am very, very, thankful that she has been letting us stay with her but it will be nice to be closer once I start work and also to be able to have my own space. (living out of suitcases is not the most fun) I have just been hanging out here when I do not have to drive down to the city for an interview or to look for jobs. HAHAHA so this is actually my first day not driving down there. But I will be here tomorrow too :) The weather is still way nice, not to hot yet!!
Here comes the fun part of the day. Kim and I were out running errands today and we saw our first theft!! I know that is bad but it was still kinda exciting. We were driving through the parking lot and there was a some kid running out of the store in a hurry with an xbox in his hands. He was parked in front of the store and Kim and I were trying to figure out what his hurry was. He threw the thing into his car and started driving off. Then a bunch of people come running out of Walmart after him!! It was pretty crazy. We then realized what was happening. Luckily I think someone got a picture of his car. Dumb kid..... Who does that!? and in the middle of the day?? Oh well. It was very interesting.
Here comes the fun part of the day. Kim and I were out running errands today and we saw our first theft!! I know that is bad but it was still kinda exciting. We were driving through the parking lot and there was a some kid running out of the store in a hurry with an xbox in his hands. He was parked in front of the store and Kim and I were trying to figure out what his hurry was. He threw the thing into his car and started driving off. Then a bunch of people come running out of Walmart after him!! It was pretty crazy. We then realized what was happening. Luckily I think someone got a picture of his car. Dumb kid..... Who does that!? and in the middle of the day?? Oh well. It was very interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment