Well its that time again! Time for the best sporting event of the year! THE SUPERBOWL!!! And whats even more exciting is that I have a
team to root for! Normally I just watch the Superbowl for the commercials or I pick the underdog to win because I don't really care. But this year my team is in it! (again) No not the 49ers, :( however their time will come, but my second favorite team the Indianapolis Colts! They are up against the New Orleans Saints (not that I need to tell anyone. everyone already knows) and I think they are going to come out with the win! Since these two are big offense teams I expect the numbers to be high. I am going with the final score of 38-35 and the Colts with the victory. Happy Superbowl Day! :)
team to root for! Normally I just watch the Superbowl for the commercials or I pick the underdog to win because I don't really care. But this year my team is in it! (again) No not the 49ers, :( however their time will come, but my second favorite team the Indianapolis Colts! They are up against the New Orleans Saints (not that I need to tell anyone. everyone already knows) and I think they are going to come out with the win! Since these two are big offense teams I expect the numbers to be high. I am going with the final score of 38-35 and the Colts with the victory. Happy Superbowl Day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment