Thursday, February 25, 2010

Its all mine....

So just some quick updates..... First of all, I was bored the other day and my hair was not doing quite what I wanted to so just took the scissors and chopped it all off. I think I lost about six inches! Also, its now black. I like to change it up a bit. Then, with my lovely tax return I got last week I made two big purchases. I bought myself nice 32 inch LCD T.V. (its fancy!) and I finally paid off my car. I have officially bought my very own vehicle! Its all mine!! It is going to be really nice not having a car payment especially since I am still planning on moving down to Florida this May. Oh, in case you haven't heard (which I am sure everyone has) I am moving to Orlando in May. I am saving and saving and as soon as my friend gets married (can't miss your day Nicole! I'm so excited for you!) this Spring I am off to the East coast! I'm really excited and can't wait to start my new adventure!

Oh and P.S: even though I swear I stopped, don't run through stop signs in Holladay. They will give you a $90 ticket!! That's all :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for waiting for my wedding!! :)

    I am proud you paid off your car, yay!!

    And I couldn't told you not to run stop signs in Holladay.. I work for the Holladay cops! Oh and they ALWAYS sit on Spring Lane with their radar guns. I always want to text you every time they do to tell you to drive slow haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know that they are always on Spring Lane.... I am used to that by now.

    ReplyDelete