Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time for an update......



So not much new stuff is going on in my life right now. I am currently looking for a new job, so if anyone knows a place thats hiring let me know! I also got a new camera the other day and I am so excited to use it! I love taking pictures and so I am excited to have a new and updated camera. Mine was soooo old! Tonight I am way excited because my Utes are playing San Diego State University in basketball. Its for first place right now. So I hope they win!! Finally, I am going to St George this weekend with my Aunt LaRue and Aunt Kathy. I am pretty excited about that. Maybe I can win a few bucks when I hit up Mesquite while I am there. Well here are some random pics I took with my new camera. Everyone have a great weekendI thought this pic was kinda cool because my camera can take really long panoramic photos! This is my living room.


This picture is of my cute Daddy. He has a nice little brace on his hand because he just had surgery. But no worries, he is all better now :)


Finally, this pic is of my backyard. I was so excited that the snow was finally melting! Unfortunately, it all came back the next day :(

1 comment: