So now that I do not have a job I have gotten a bit of vacationing in. The past couple of weeks I went on three small trips.
My first one on the 18th and 19th when my friend Kim, Candice and I went to Wendover for the evening. I had a free room available there so we figured, why not!? We just went and gambled a bit (didnt win) and hung out a bit. Then came home the next day. It was fun and something to do. Here's a picture of us and all our money! Unfortunatly, it was before we gambled and that happened to be what we gambled away. :(

My second little trip was a week ago Sunday when Candice and I drove up to Vernal to visit my Grandma. We stayed two nights and had a nice visit with her and some of my cousins. They also helped me tie my quilt that I had made and had been meaning to finish for a while. We drove over to Colorado with my cousin Michelle and Matt one day and it was a lot of fun!! Here are some pics from that.
Grandma laying out my quilt to tie.
Grandma, Michelle and Candice. Michelle is so excited to be quilting!!

We went for a drive over to Colorado and we had to stop and get pictures with the sign. This is me and my cousin Matt.

This was a sunset we saw on our way home from Colorado.
Finally, my third trip was last weekend I rode down to St. George and Mesquite with my parents. They had to be in Vegas for a floral convention a few days and so I went down with them gambled a bit and then visited my Aunts and Uncles for a few days. It was nice and relaxing and a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment