Wow.... its been a few months since I have posted anything. I am not the best at keeping up on stuff like this. Not too much has happened. I have just been working and hanging out. I just got back from Wendover this past weekend where I won no money! :( But it was fun anyway. I have gone on a few little adventures here and there and here are some picture highlights of the past little bit.
So I hit up the driving range with some friends one night..........
and found out I was terrible at hitting the ball......
and it was an awesome show!!!!!!
One day Candice, Katie and I had a day at Jordanelle Resevior

So I hit up the driving range with some friends one night..........
and found out I was terrible at hitting the ball......Kim and I went to the Britney Spears Circus Tour.............
and it was an awesome show!!!!!!I mostly just hung out with my friends.... 


The picture above and below are from our trip we had today to Silver Lake

Its been a fun summer so far and I am very excited for whats coming up. A trip to Bear Lake, some concerts and fireworks, and of course Harry Potter!!!!
HARRY POTTER!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteloook how much fun we have!
ReplyDelete