So the year is coming to an end and here are some of my favorite moments from the past year. This past March I went to Disneyworld with some of my friends for spring break. It was great because my best friend Kim works for Disney and was able to hook us up with great discounts! I love to travel and Florida has always been one of the places I have wanted to go so it was fun to finally get there and see everything. Love Disney!

The first pic is of the group I went with at the soda shop at one of the hotels. We ate a sink full of ice cream and boy was it delicious. The second is at the Magic Kingdom and the one below is of the fireworks at epcot.

Next, in about May Candice and I had a week where we got bored and decided to go explore all the Temples near by... Here is a pic of us at the Bountiful Temple and then the Mount Timpanogas Temple.


Finally, I moved back home this August so I could go back to school (cant afford to live on my own and pay all that tuition) but that didn't stop my best friend/old roomie, Kim, and I from having fun adventures. In October we decided that we were going to go down to a corn maze in Lehi on a Friday night. Then Kim saw a sign that said Las Vegas, and that was it. We looked at each other and just kept driving.... We had no change of clothes or anything with us and it was already 8 PM but we had made up our minds. We were headed to Vegas. So then about 3 AM when we had finally made it Vegas we stopped for gas and saw the sign for Los Angeles. That was a bad idea because we immediatly got back on the freeway and continued to California. When we arrived at 7AM we headed straight for the best place ever! DISNEYLAND! Kim works for Disney so we got into the park for free. We spent the day playing there and then in the afternoon headed up to L.A. to see a few sights. We got a cheap hotel in Anaheim and then first thing Sunday morning we headed home! It was a really random thing to do but I think thats what made it so much fun!



You guys are crazy!
ReplyDelete