So Britney Spears is coming on tour to the Energy Solutions Arena this April and Kim and I just got our tickets. I am quite excited! My friends sometimes make fun of me but I have been a fan since I was in junior high.. I went to her show last time she was here and it was really good so I am looking forward to this one as well.Saturday, December 27, 2008
Britney coming to SLC
So Britney Spears is coming on tour to the Energy Solutions Arena this April and Kim and I just got our tickets. I am quite excited! My friends sometimes make fun of me but I have been a fan since I was in junior high.. I went to her show last time she was here and it was really good so I am looking forward to this one as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment